With the holidays right around the corner, it is easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle of shopping for the perfect gift or preparing the tastiest dish. But it is essential to take a moment to pause and reflect on the things we are grateful for as we approach the end of the year to begin a new one.
When asked, our CEO Robert Slagel listed the following things he was thankful for (in no particular order):
- His two loving parents who supported him and taught him how to be the best man he could be.
- His beautiful family which consists of his wife, two daughters, a son, and dogs (past and present) who have supported him throughout his entrepreneurial ventures.
- A sound group of friends to consult with on issues personal and professional.
- God who has always paved the way and blessed his family and PSG family throughout the years.
- Lastly, “a bottle of red wine and a cup to drink it from.”
We can all relate to Rob’s list, especially that last item. This holiday season, we encourage you to take a moment and consider the five things (or more) that you are grateful for.
At PSG, we uphold a tradition of giving out turkeys to our team members to share with their families during the holiday season. This token of gratitude is a way to thank our crew and their families for their dedication to our company’s success.