Experience the Flexibility of Our Pre-Engineered Modular Laboratories
Finding a portable laboratory space, equipped with the necessary features for conducting testing, and suitable for teaching science can be challenging. Traditional brick-and-mortar laboratories can be costly to build and difficult to relocate. This can create a hurdle for those needing a portable lab for various settings.
Our labs come equipped with durable countertops, fume hoods, cabinetry, and an HVAC system, providing a comfortable and portable working environment for various settings. With different sizes and configurations available, our Modular Laboratories can be customized to meet your unique needs, whether for research or educational purposes.
Pre-engineered and configured to meet the demands of your specific needs.
Each lab provides cleanroom process areas and laboratory/R&D space available as open areas or with specific zones for use separation. Here’s what you can expect:
- Large, durable counters that can hold heavy equipment
- Cabinetry to store materials
- A laboratory fume hood to remove chemical gases during certain extraction processes
- An HVAC system to provide a climate-controlled environment while you work
In addition, our standard offerings can be customized to ensure each customer receives the product that fits their exact needs. This creates the ideal workflow for your company.
Benefits of Our Modular Laboratories
- Pre-engineered and configured based on use within industry needs including analytical laboratories, cannabis laboratories, and cGMP
- Configured for the demands of your current operation
- Provide cleanroom process areas and laboratory/R&D space
- Complete with all the equipment of a traditional laboratory
- Standard offerings are customizable and configured to provide the ideal workflow
- Finished in about half the time of traditional construction
- Standard sized units come in 10′, 20’, & 40’ models (extended dimensions available upon request)
- Delivered to your location and ready to use
- Easily ship both domestically and internationally
- Site ready for connection to power, water, and sewer
- Quick installation reduces weather delays, moisture causing mold contamination, and onsite traffic from workers, equipment, and suppliers
- Transportability allows for strategic positioning to wherever they are needed
With our Modular Laboratories, you get a functional, high-quality laboratory space in a fraction of the time required for traditional construction.
Take control of your laboratory needs.
At Portable Solutions Group, we are dedicated to helping you customize your laboratory space. When you choose our Modular Laboratories, you’re investing in a solution that caters to your unique needs. Click below to request a quote and learn more about how our Modular Laboratories can enhance your operations.