Pre-engineered and configured to meet the demands of your current operation and specific needs.
No matter what your company’s specific needs are, our modular labs are pre-engineered and configured to meet the demands of your current operation. Each lab provides cleanroom process areas and laboratory/R&D space that are available as open areas or with specific zones for use separation. Included in each lab are large, durable counters that can hold heavy equipment, cabinetry to store materials, a laboratory fume hood to remove chemical gases during certain extraction processes, and an HVAC system to provide a climate-controlled environment while you work.
No matter what your company’s specific needs are, DropBox Inc.’s modular labs are pre-engineered and configured to meet the demands of your current operation. But because DropBox Inc. wants to ensure that each customer receives the product that fits their exact needs, our standard offerings are able to be customized in order to provide the ideal workflow for your company. To see an example of our custom modular laboratory, click the button below.
- Pre-engineered and configured based on use within industry needs including analytical laboratories, cannabis laboratories, and cGMP
- Configured for the demands of your current operation
- Provide cleanroom process areas and laboratory/R&D space
- Complete with all the equipment of a traditional laboratory
- Standard offerings are customizable and configured to provide the ideal workflow
- Finished in about half the time of traditional construction
- Standard sized units come in 10′, 20’, & 40’ models (extended dimensions available upon request)
- Delivered to your location and ready to use
- Easily ship both domestically and internationally
- Site ready for connection to power, water, and sewer
- Quick installation reduces weather delays, moisture causing mold contamination, and onsite traffic from workers, equipment, and suppliers
- Transportability allows for strategic positioning to wherever they are needed